Thursday, March 1, 2012

A new calling.....

It’s been over 2 years since I have created a post on my blog. I feel like a student, not sure what to write, not feeling confident in what I have say, and have created a complex over the past couple of years that I am not a good writer. A good friend of mine brought this challenge to my attention and I figured since I am at a pivotal… or even a better word to use would be “transitional”, stage in my life, why not improve on my writing??!! I write what I think, so what you read may not always make sense to you, but it makes sense in my head (bear with me and try to follow along). So, as I take on this journey, I hope to gain inspiration from the great writers out there, increase confidence in my writing, make some people laugh, and use this as an opportunity to network with a new group of people! I’m excited, anxious, but ready to take on the challenge and hopefully get in touch with the reason I started this blog in the first place which was to help people stop and be humbled by a happy moment in their life!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations at taking on the challenge! I, too, have not done something like this before...and I'm uncertain and nervous (but determined). I like your blog's purpose - being humbled by a happy moment. May you have 31 days of joy to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time, too. It's good to know we're not alone, right? Best wishes for the month of March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a great start! I'm excited to do this challenge together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the challenge, this becomes addictive. I started last year and haven't stopped yet. I look forward to those happy moments you will post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kate! I'm glad you are joining us. I can't wait to read more of your happy moments. :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete